Online shop RANGER OFF-ROAD accessible to the address https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/, company based Vaugrigne deals with personal data obtained from the user in order to meet the terms and conditions of use and confirm them as well as to perform the processing of orders and deliveries and to ensure the necessary communication during the period required by law.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation"), is the director of the company, later referred to as "Regulation Officer");
2. The contact details of the controller are : e-mail address : email@example.com, number of such.: 07 88 07 63 52;
3. Personal Data" means any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The controller handles personal data after obtaining the consent of the client. The personal data is collected when the purchase contract is concluded and when the order is executed on the store site https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/;
2. The controller only deals with the contact information and information to identify the client that is necessary for the completion of the purchase contract;
3. The controller handles personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to allow necessary communication between the contracting parties during the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The objective of data processing
The controller handles personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the site https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ in accordance with section IV, section 2 of the GDPR;
2. The execution of the order created by the client (name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. To comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client;
4. Personal data are required for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be executed without personal data.
The duration of the retention of personal data
1. The processing officer shall retain personal data only for the period necessary to respect the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the processing officer and the client. The data is retained for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller has the obligation to erase personal data after the expiry of the statutory retention periods.
Recipient and subcontracting of personal data
Any third party dealing with the client's personal data on behalf of the controller becomes the data subcontractor. The services of the subcontractor are essential to the execution of the purchase contract and to the processing of the order placed by the customer from the controller.
Subcontractors of the controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce solution);
- Société de transport;
- Google Analytics (analysis tool for your website);
In accordance with the regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right to rectification of data;
3. the right to erase data;
4. right of opposition to data processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. right to withdraw its consent to the processing of data by e-mailing us to: [….];
7. right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of alleged violation of the regulations.
Personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the use of personal data respectful of the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The controller has put in place all the technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data he has collected, including securing access to his computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing a regular maintenance of the computer.
1. By placing an order on the website https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ the customer acknowledges having fully grasped and accepted the conditions for the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all of these conditions by checking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and amend these conditions at any time and without notice. The latest version of these Terms will be published on its website.
These rules shall enter into force on 06/06/2019