These terms and conditions of sale are entered into by the company SO.CO.NO to the social capital of 1000 euros whose head office is located in Viviers, registered in the Register of Trade and the Sociétés de Aubenas under number 84138674100026 below referred to as "SO.CO.NO" and managing the RANGER OFFROAD site, https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ and, on the other hand, by any natural person wishing to make a purchase via the RANGER OFFROAD website, https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ referred to as "the buyer". The buyer declares that he has been aware of and accepted the general terms and conditions of sale prior to the transfer of his order. The validation of the order is therefore acceptable to the general terms and conditions of sale.
Article 1. Subject
These terms and conditions of sale are intended to define the contractual relationship between SO.CO.NO and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the RANGER OFFROAD website, https://www.ranger-offroad.com/. The acquisition of a product through this site implies unreserved acceptance by the purchaser of these terms and conditions of sale which the purchaser acknowledges having taken precedence to his order. Before any transaction, the buyer declares on the one hand that the purchase of products on the RANGER OFFROAD site, https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ is not directly related to its professional activity and is limited to strictly personal use and on the other hand have full legal capacity, allowing it to engage under these general terms and conditions of sales.
The company SO.CO.NO retains the ability to change these sales conditions at any time, to comply with any new regulations or to improve the use of its site. Therefore, the applicable conditions will be those in effect on the date of the order by the purchaser.
Article 2. Outputs
The proposed products are those on the website https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ of the society SO.CO.NO, within available stocks. The company SO.CO.NO reserves the right to modify at any time the range of products. Each product is presented on the website in the form of a description containing its main technical characteristics (contenance, use, composition, dimensions...). The proposed products are intended for off-road use only. The photographs are as faithful as possible but in no way engage the seller. The photographs present are non-contractual illustrations of the products. There may be differences between these illustrations and the reality of the products. The sale of products presented in the RANGER OFFROAD website is intended for all buyers residing in countries that fully authorize the entry into their territory of these products.
The parts and accessories proposed on this site are intended for the customization of vehicles and must be installed by a professional in the automotive sector to benefit from the VAS and the warranty. Parts and accessories on the site are intended for off-road use only. They are not approved for road use in France. It is the user's responsibility to inquire about the maintenance of the vehicle's road registration with the relevant services in the event of public traffic. In such cases, the user acknowledges that it is not allowed to mount the part on a vehicle intended to circulate on the public track. Similarly, the user acknowledges that in such cases, his insurance would be likely not to offer him all the guarantees to which he would have subscribed.
The user shall release the publisher of this site from any liability for this matter, particularly in the case of the use of unregistered parts on the public track and expressly acknowledges that it has been aware of this unregistered character. As long as a vehicle equipped with products and accessories sold on this site is no longer approved, its use will then be reserved for private circuits and channels. The products are delivered without mounting instructions.
If it appears to be a conflict between the title of a product and its description, the description presumes the title of the product.
The buffalo and bumper bars sold under the Ranger-Offroad brand are made to the order. Their manufacture requires 20 working days.
The declassified products are neither taken back, exchanged or guaranteed.
Article 3. Rates
The prices on the product sheets of the internet catalog are prices in Euros (€) all taxes included (TTC) taking into account the VAT applicable to the day of the order, this for Metropolitan France. For intra-community deliveries and exports the prices on the product sheets of the internet catalog are prices in Euros (€) excluding taxes (tax excl.). Any change in the VAT rate may be impacted on the price of the products. The company SO.CO.NO reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, however, provided that the price in the catalogue on the day of the order will be the only applicable to the purchaser. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
Article 4. Order and payment method
Before any order, the purchaser must create an account on the RANGER OFFROAD website https://www.ranger-offroad.com/. The account creation section is accessible directly from the side menu bar. On each visit, the purchaser, if he wishes to order or consult his account (state of orders, profile...), will have to identify himself with this information. The company SO.CO.NO proposes to the purchaser to order and settle its products in several stages, with 4 payment options to choose:
- Payment by cheque: the purchaser selects the products he wishes to order in the " basket", edits if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or enquires a new one. Then, shipping costs are calculated and subject to the buyer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then the purchaser chooses the payment method of his choice: "Payment by cheque". Finally, the last step proposes to check all the information, to read and accept these general terms and conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, and then invites it to validate its order by clicking the "Confirm My Order" button. This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the purchaser receives a purchase order confirming the registration of the order. In order to finalize its payment and trigger the processing of its order, the purchaser must print this order form, accompanied by its cheque to the order of SO.CO.NO " to the following address : SO.CO.NO 9 Faubourg Saint Jacques 07220 Viviers. No cash payment must be sent. Only checks issued by a French bank will be accepted. Upon receipt of the cheque, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by email. The company SO.CO.NO will ship the products as soon as 2 working days after the cheque is paid for the order, subject to provisions.
- Payment by bank transfer: the purchaser selects the products he wishes to order in the " basket", edits if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or enquires a new one. Then, shipping costs are calculated and subject to the buyer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice: "Payment by transfer". Finally, the last step proposes to check all the information, to read and accept these general terms and conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, and then invites it to validate its order by clicking the "Confirm My Order" button. This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the purchaser receives a purchase order confirming the registration of the order. In order to finalize its payment and trigger the processing of its order, the buyer must contact his bank in order to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of his order to the bank account of SO.CO.NO, whose coordinates are communicated to the buyer. Upon receipt of the transfer, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by e-mail. The company SO.CO.NO will ship the products as soon as 2 working days after receiving the transfer corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
- Secure payment by Paypal or bank card: the purchaser selects the products he wishes to order in the " basket", edits if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or enquires a new one. For Metropolitan France, except for the exception, shipping costs are paid by SO.CO.NO. Then the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice. The next step proposes to check all the information, to read and accept these general terms and conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, to fill out its credit card information and then invites it to validate its order by clicking on the "Complete the order" button. In case of payment by Paypal, the purchaser is redirected to the secure PAYPAL interface to securely inform its Paypal account or personal blue card references. If the payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by Paypal account or by bank card is irrevocable. In the event of fraudulent use of the card, the purchaser may require the cancellation of the card payment, the amounts paid will then be recredited or returned. The liability of the holder of a bank card is not incurred if the disputed payment has been proven fraudulently, remotely, without physical use of the card. In order to obtain the refund of the fraudulent debit and any bank charges that the transaction may have caused, the card holder must contest, in writing, the debit from his bank, within 70 days of the transaction, or even 120 days if the contract binding him to the bank provides. The amounts collected shall be refunded by the bank within a maximum period of one month after receipt of the written dispute filed by the holder. No refund fees may be charged to the holder.
Confirmation of an order results in acceptance of these terms of sale, recognition of having perfect knowledge and renunciation to avail itself of its own terms of purchase. All data provided and recorded confirmation will demonstrate the transaction. If the buyer has an e-mail address and if he has entered it on his order, the company SO.CO.NO will send the confirmation of the registration of the order by e-mail.
If the buyer wishes to contact the company SO.CO.NO, it can do so either by mail to the following address: SO.CO.NO 9 Faubourg Saint Jacques 07220 Viviers; or by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com, or by phone at 04 69 26 65 61.
- Payment in 3 times or 4 times Oney
CGENERAL ONDITIONS OF VENTE ONEY x PAYPLUG
Payment of your order in 3 or 4 times per Bank Card from €100 of purchases up to €300.00 with Oney Bank
Oney Bank offers its partners' customers a financing solution called 3x 4x Oney.
This personalized financing at each customer's order allows the consumer to pay their purchases of products and/or services from €100 to €300.00 in 3 or 4 times per bank card.
This financing may be offered to the customer with or without charge, depending on the choice specified by the partner in its course of sale, and under the following conditions and conditions:
Conditions: This offer is reserved for individuals (major natural persons) residing in France and holders of a Visa and MasterCard credit card with a valid date of the duration of the chosen funding. Systematic authorization cards such as Electron, Maestro, Nickel etc... as well as e-cards, Indigo and American Express cards are not accepted.
Terms of subscription: After completing your order, simply click on the "Payment button in 3x 4x Oney by bank card".
You are then redirected to the 3x 4x Internet page Oney of our partner displaying the detailed summary of your order and the request for personalized financing, which you must then validate.
You enter your personal information or, if you have a 3x 4x Oney account, you identify yourself using the login identifiers related to your 3x 4x Oney account. You are aware of the general terms and conditions of payment in several times to which you wish to subscribe which are provided in PDF format so that you can read, print and record them before accepting them.
You then notify your electronic acceptance by the corresponding check box.
You acknowledge that the "double click" associated with the check box on the general conditions are valid consent to contract and constitute an irrevocable and unconditional acceptance of the general conditions of the product.
Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by Oney Bank is proof of all transactions between you and Oney Bank.
If you request a financing solution proposed by Oney Bank, the information related to your order will be forwarded to Oney Bank, which will use it for the purposes of your application for the granting, management and recovery of credit.
Oney Bank reserves the right to accept or refuse your financing request in 3x 4x Oney. You have a 14-day withdrawal period to waive your credit.
Operation: The payment in 3 or 4 times by bank card allows you to pay the order made on our merchant site as follows:
- a mandatory intake, flowed on the day of confirmation of the shipment of your order ;
- two or three monthly payments, each of which corresponds to one third or one quarter of the order, taken at 30 and 60 days after 3 times and 30, 60 and 90 days after 4 times, which include, in case of 3x 4x with fees, charges corresponding to 1.45% of the total amount of the order for one 3 times and 2.2% for one 4 times (within the limit of 15€ maximum for a payment in 3 times). In the event of a cost-free financing proposed by the Partner, no additional costs will be charged to the amount of the purchase.
To better understand how 3x 4x Oney works by bank card, here are some examples:
• Examples of 3x 4x Oney by bank card, with costs, from €100 of purchase and up to €3000:
Example for payment in 3 times: For a purchase of 150€, intake of 52,18€ and 2 monthly payments of 50€.
2-month fixed TAEG credit of 19.3%. Cost of financing: €2.18 within the limit of €15 maximum.
Example for payment in 4 times: For a purchase of 400€, intake of 108,80€ and then 3 monthly payments of 100€.
Credit for 3 months at fixed TAEG of 19.61%. Cost of financing: €8.80 within the limit of €30 maximum.
• Examples of 3x 4x Oney by bank card, free of charge, from €100 of purchase and up to €3000:
Example for payment in 3 times: For a purchase of 150€, intake of 50€ and then 2 monthly payments of 50€.
Credit for 2 months at fixed TAEG of 0%. Cost of financing 0€.
Example for payment in 4 times: For a purchase of 400€, intake of 100€ and then 3 monthly payments of 100€.
Credit for 3 months at fixed TAEG of 0%. Cost of financing 0€.
Oney Bank - SA capital of 51 286 585 € - Headquarters : 34 avenue de Flandre 59170 CROIX - RCS Lille Métropole 546 380 197 - n° Orias : 07 023 261 - www.orias.fr - Correspondence : CS 60006 - 59 895 Lille Cedex 9 - www.oney.fr
Requests for cancellation or order modification must be addressed to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 5. Reserve of property
The society SO.CO.NO keeps the entire property of the products sold to the perfect cashing of the price, in main, including fees and taxes.
Article 6. Revocation
Under article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, the buyer has a period of fourteen days from delivery of his order to exercise his right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for reimbursement. , return costs being the responsibility of the buyer. The buyer must, after agreement to SO.CO.NO and on instructions, return the order to its costs, or to the premises SO.CO.NO, either in the premises of the shipper if the goods were shipped by a partner of SO.CO.NO. A voucher issued by SO.CO.NO must be glued to the packaging back. Products must be returned completely new and intact. It is not possible to retract if a product has been installed, entirely or partially, or used in any way.
Products shipped abroad are neither taken back nor exchanged.
Any return of an item used, deteriorated or damaged in any way will be refused.
For any return request write to: email@example.com
Article 7. Delivery
The deliveries are made either at the address indicated on the order form which can only be in the agreed geographic area, or at the Relais point near the address of the purchaser. The deliveries are made by World Relay, DHL, Colissimo, Chronopost, UPS, or any other delivery service with follow-up, with signature. Delivery times are only given as an indication; if the purchaser exceeds one hundred and twenty days from the order, the sale contract may be terminated and the buyer refunded. The company SO.CO.NO may provide the buyer with the tracking number of their package by email. The buyer is delivered to the address given when ordering, or to a nearby relay point. In the case of home delivery, if the buyer is absent, he will receive a delivery notice which will allow him to collect the products ordered from a relay point or from the carrier's premises, during a period indicated by the delivery service. The buyer is required to check upon delivery, and in the presence of the delivery attendant, the condition of the packaging of the goods and its contents. In the event of damage during transport, or non-conformity of the goods, delivery must be refused by the buyer. If the buyer accepts delivery the goods are deemed to be compliant. No subsequent complaints will be accepted. After an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the carrier is authorized to make an alternative delivery, unless otherwise notified. If the delivery address changes after the merchandise has been shipped, the buyer will be charged a redelivery fee. Additional delivery costs apply for deliveries to the Overseas Territories, Corsica and European countries (excluding mainland France), contact us.
Certain products are shipped to Dropshipping. To find out if a product is shipped to Dropshipping contact the customer service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering an item shipped to Dropshipping is a special order.
Article 8. Guarantee
All products supplied by the company SO.CO.NO benefit from the legal guarantee provided for by articles 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code. All complaints, requests for exchange or refund must be made by post to the following address: SO.CO.NO 9 Faubourg Saint Jacques 07220 Viviers, or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com within 14 days after delivery. No merchandise returns will be accepted if it is not accompanied by a good return issued by SO.CO.NO. Items sold on https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ must be installed by a professional installer in the automotive sector to benefit from the guarantee. The elements and accessories of the bodywork shall be installed by a professional bodyworker to benefit from the warranty. The elements and accessories requiring electrical connections must be installed and adjusted by a self-electricity professional to benefit from the warranty.
Article 9. Accountability
The society SO.CO.NO, in the process of remote sale, is only held by an obligation of means. Its liability cannot be incurred for damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as data loss, intrusion, virus, service failure, or other involuntary problems.
Article 10. Intellectual property
All elements of the RANGER OFFROAD site are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of the company SO.CO.NO. No one is allowed to reproduce, operate, or use, in any way, even in part, elements of the site in the form of photo, logo, visual or text. The photos published on the site are non-contractual illustrations.
Article 11. Personal data
The society SO.CO.NO undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the information provided by the purchaser, which it would be required to transmit for the use of certain services. Any information concerning him shall be subject to the provisions of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978. As such, the Internet user has a right to access, modify and delete information about it. It can make the request at any time by mail to the following address: SO.CO.NO 9 Faubourg Saint Jacques 07220 Viviers.
Article 12. Dispute resolution and mediation
These conditions of remote sale are subject to French law. For any litigation or litigation, the competent court will be that of Aubenas.
In accordance with articles L.616-1 and R.616-1 of the Consumer Code, we propose a consumer mediation device. The mediation entity selected is: CNPM - MEDIATION OF CONSOMMATION. In case of dispute, you can file your claim on its website: https://cnpm-mediation-consommation.eu or by mail by writing to CNPM - MEDIATION - CONSOMMATION - 27 avenue de la libération - 42400 Saint-Chamond
Article 13. Closure
The society SO.CO.NO and the website https://www.ranger-offroad.com/gb/ will be closed from December 22, 2023 to January 7, 2024.
Orders placed during the closing period will be shipped from January 8, 2024.